Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

More Gluten Free Restaurants!

This weekend I visited one of my favorite Mexican restaurants -- Avila's El Ranchito Mexican Grill -- and was surprised to see a new addition to their menu -- "Gluten Free Options available."  I have eaten many times, and at many locations and they are always great and always accommodating but now GF is on their menu!  Also, the staff knew exactly what I was asking about.  I recommend the "Baja Bowl" with fish!

There are 11 locations in LA and OC so check their website and give them a try!

Also, if you happen to try their San Clemente location there is also a new bakery behind the restaurant that sells GF cookies and cupcakes...Sugar Blossoms.  I was too full to give them a try but they looked really good! Click here to see their menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment